Sunday, November 21, 2010

Symphony and Empathy Comments

The comments how left brainers think about tasks and how we need to get it done so we can check one more thing off the list is definitely hitting home. My husband can put it off until tomorrow and it seems to work out just fine, me on the other hand if something could go wrong (technology is a big one) it will happen to me...I am learning to laugh at this but its very time consuming and frustrating. I do wish I could stop and smell the roses and think more right brained but it doesn't come easy to reprogram these thought processes. As for empathy, yes, I often feel the pain of a close friend when they are struggling with issues in their lives. Empathy, unfortunately doesn't come easy to some as it does for others, maybe they have been hurt so bad that they don't want to feel anymore or maybe they have never been hurt and don't know how they should feel. It's interesting after reading this how you can pick out who is left/right brainers by how they accomplish or feel about issues in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment